Power washing is one sure method of ensuring that your domestic, commercial and industrial surfaces are thoroughly cleaned. Note that, the equipment used by power washing companies are powered by gasoline, diesel or most times electricity. Notably, water is used primarily in the washing process. With power washing, it is possible to clean dirt, stain, dust and rust from surfaces. Furthermore, power washing is highly effective when it comes to cleaning industrial chemical stains.
Power washing is arguably the most convenient and ideal method of ensuring that your homes, garages, and industrial areas are thoroughly cleaned. The power washing at home will help you in the cleaning of dirt and grease stains from garage floors. It doesn’t just stop there. When it comes to the cleaning of cars and other heavy duty vehicles like trucks, and tractors, power washing also comes in handy. In order to avoid any mishap that might occur from the use of power washing machine, it is therefore important that you take good notes of the following dos and don’ts. This will give you a better understanding of how it works.
- Do not aim a pressure washer on people or even pet. Doing this might cause severe injuries on the target.
- Avoid cleaning a glass using a power washing machine. This is very important as the pressure will eventually shatter the glasses.
- Avoid the use of bleach and acid while power washing. These chemicals can pose great threat to both the power washer and the individual operating the machine.
- Before embarking on a power washing exercise ensure that you have a better understanding of how it works and operates. Get acquainted with the handling and cleaning procedures. Go through the user manual carefully and make sure you double check every guide.
- Make sure that you thoroughly flush out the chemical injector after using the power wash. Neglecting this might lead to a malfunction when next you want to use the power washer.
- In all you do ensure that you consider your safety first! Therefore you must wear a protective gear, an eye wear and also a long-sleeved clothing in order to protect you from the power washer discharge. This is because it has the ability to spray water from about 1500 to 3000 PSI. Also note that while spraying this water, the pressure from the discharge can lift various objects from both the walls and floor. So your safety is only guaranteed by the protective gear that you are wearing.
Though carrying out a DIY power washing is cost effective and helps you save more, it is recommended to leave it to a professional power washing company. They have all it takes including man power and op notch tools to provide a thorough clean on all kinds of surface. It is time that you hired the service of a reliable power washing company and have your building back in shape in no time at all.