Each and everyone have their own style of displaying the artwork on their room walls. Let’s discuss in detail about various tips, secrets, trends and tricks which would be of great help for you while planning to design your home interior with canvas prints, personal photographs and paintings.
Interior Design with Canvas Prints
Follow the below mentioned techniques if you want to make your interior design more meaningful, aesthetically pleasing and personal.
- One common mistake which most of the people do while designing their home interior with canvas prints is hanging it too high. The artwork which you purchased may look good, but if you don’t hang it in a proper way on your walls it may ruin the entire look of your room. In fact, hanging it too high can make it appear isolated on your wall. One basic rule which you should follow while hanging artwork is that it should be at eye level. Ideally the centre of your wall art should be 60’ inches from the floor.
- If you are planning to prepare a gallery wall, the distance between art pieces needs to be in between 3 inches to 6 inches. Choose a mix of sizes and styles to prepare a wonderful gallery wall with canvas prints.
- The distance between the top edge of your furniture and the bottom edge of your artwork need to be at least 6 inches.
- Choosing the right wall color while doing wall art is very important to enhance the look of your room. In fact, you have to choose a good wall color which complements the artwork on your walls.
- Arrange the canvas prints in a meaningful way to make your walls appear interesting.
Buying your favorite Canvas prints and Christian wall decor pieces is very easy now with the availability of a number of sellers available online. Besides, if you think that they are costly then you are mistaken as there are few sellers who offer them at an affordable price.
Place your online order right away to enhance the appearance of your walls at home!